Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Schedule overload

Its getting more and more hectic... this kid needs costume parts for this and that one need s a gift for that and they all need money. I have to be at school on this day to help with the wrapping and then I have to factor in my sitting job and, of course, the hubby has his night school to teach right now, so he wont even be around to help. ARGGG!! Deep breath, I can do it all.

So the ornaments are almost done now, as is Mother Nature. Just some finishing touches and I can post pics for you to see! Its exciting to think they will be done soon and I can go back to making things to satisfy my creative urges again. I tend to get bored with production type work and these ornaments are killing me!!

Ah well back to the clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment