Saturday, December 13, 2008

free time...

Can you believe I have finally got some free time? I only have about 5 loads of laundry to do and the girls are actually getting along okay.. so as soon as Im finished here I will be able to work on the ornament hats and possibly get them done today.. YEAH!! Im actually not fond of production work at all, and I have grown to hate these little guys.. sigh. I downloaded a new class a while ago to make a Mary hoonie ( a little spirit with a shell for a bottom, very cute) but I always feel guilty about starting something new when I have things I havent finished. I had to have this class though, the pieces are adorable.. and I love the color pallete of the artist who created them, she works in a muted sepia toned pallete that I just cant seem to get enough of. Pics to follow soon of the finished ornaments and the Wisconsin Maryhoonie.

Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment