Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Arts and crafts and kids...





So we got our reindeer horns ( felt ones on a head band) decorated tonight. The girls seemed to enjoy adding pompons and little crystals to jazz them up. It gave them something to do since school was called off and you can only play in the snow for so long before you freeze your fingers and toes. And I ( without a moments guilt) finaly covered the trunk thats been sitting in my kitchen un-done for the past nine months! It looks pretty cool too.. check out the pic .. hard to believe its just a napkin and glue job! And here is a pic of the ornaments I have been working on. They need hats and cuffs for the hands, but I think they will be pretty cute! Not sure why the pic is up there, but at least you can see it!
Obviously they are still a work in progress, but I hope to have them done before to much longer. It sure is nice to have all this time to do things without a "real job" messing all the timing up. And the joy of not having to clean off my car to get to work, or go out into the cold if I dont want to .. well I dont think I have to tell you how nice that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment