Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I give up...

Yep, I admit it, those ornaments have gotten the better of me. I just cant get a finish on the edges that is up to the standards I want it to be. ( I feel they look like an elementary school project.) So as soon as I can locate some ladies handkerchiefs they are going to become angels. They should look rather cute as angels, since most of the ones you see this time of year are girls if nothing else they should look different from everything else out there. I am also ( still) having trouble being motivated. Is there anyone else out there with this problem? I feel like this time of year I should be pumping out dolls, idea after idea being realized in clay. I have the ideas, Im just having trouble actually doing anything with them. Okay, back to the house work... thanks for listening to me whine. ;OP

No comments:

Post a Comment