Monday, December 1, 2008

The end of the turkey..

Finally I will have some time to think again. Now that the husband and kids are gone in the morning I should have some free time to do what I want and need to get done.. except the snow storm last night shut down the schools for the day. Over 70 schools listed as closed this morning ( no, I didnt count, the news lady said so..) and there were more with delays too. Ah well, it gives me more time to bond with the girls...lol. I did some work on the ornaments yesterday, but I think utimatley the edges will need some sort of ribbon trim to be completed. That and some hands and feet and minor assembley with hair and a hat... actually it seems I do have quite a bit left to do. sigh. I guess I should get back to work!

Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment