Tuesday, March 24, 2009

YEAH!!!

The official verdict is .. it is NOT a brain tumor!!! It may be MS, but I can deal with that if and when... know what I mean? You dont have to have brain surgery for MS and I feel alot less like a death sentance was put on my head. Have an app. on Friday with another doc.. just have to wait and see what happens next. For now I am going to go try to sculpt hands for my poor steam punk dude.

Oh and most importantly... THANK YOU so much for your prayers, thoughts, healing well wishes. I KNOW it helped!!

Zoya

2 comments:

  1. Zoya that is great news!!!
    Ms and certain kinds of Ms are so easy to deal with long haul!
    Please let us know what the next Dr. has to say...
    2nd and 3rd are necessary!
    Pat : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat, I sure am glad to hear its able to be delt with. Everything Ive seen on the net is encouraging, but very vague. Im hoping he says its a mild case and I will soon be back to "Life as normal"!

    Zoya

    ReplyDelete