Friday, March 13, 2009

new work on the way

Stay tuned for the latest, an unfortunate pair of twins, created by the mistake of those pesky fairy folk. And I have started a new guy, an imp repair man in a steampunk style..... yeah finally I will get to use my steampunk accessories!

Also am trying out a new clay.... Fimo doll clay, its a little softer then I would like, definitley wont be using it in August ( my work area is a sauna in the summer) but not bad. Have no idea what it will be like for strength, but A+ for color after baking and blends quite well. I got it with a gift certificate from HobbyLobby for Christmas and because I can actually get it locally it may well replace the Cernit I was buying over the internet.

Am hoping to have my etsy store up over the weekend. Ive been rummaging around and have a few pieces to put up.

And my quote for the weekend.. ( thanks Aunt Jan)...


Whatever you give a woman she will make greater
If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.

Written by a wise woman.

Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment