Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wish me luck

Im get to take a break from the real world and worry about myself for a while. ( sounds selfish, doesnt it?) Saturday I woke up with pins and needles in my left hand, and my face feels kinda numb, so tomorow I have an appt. with the doc to see whats going on. Wouldnt really mind, but my hand hurts when I try to sculpt and that makes me mad. Wish me luck, maybe there's a pill or a shot I can get and it will all be better.

Zoya ( who has a steampunk project thats NEVER going to get done at this rate!!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Zoya!
    I sorry ~ are you worried? I hope also they can just give you a cortisone shot or something. Could it be bells palsy? That heals with time I know.
    I know several people that have had that .... it just takes time to heal...
    Please let me know!
    Pat
    http://odd-dolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..I hope your getting better! Isn't it the pits to get sick! I'm sending you healing blessings!
    hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I hope it goes away quick, its funny how you miss even housework when you cant do it. :o)
    Hopefully Ill be able to post better news after seeing the doc. tomorow, keep your fingers crossed!
    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat, I am terrified, I have no idea whats going on. At first I thought I was having a heart attack, but I would think 5 days later I would have been dead by now... know what I mean? Hopefully the doc can figure it out quick!

    Zoya

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL you and I think a like Zoya... anything and "Oh MYG I'm having a heart attack" No I think you've got a case of the nerves~ yes please let us know as soon as possible!!!!

    ReplyDelete