Tuesday, March 16, 2010

wow, its been almost a year...

Since the last time I posted. Time flies... Now with spring in the air and my creativity on its way back I thought Id try this again. I finished Walter the Fairy fixer and made him a little fairy to hold ( which escaped and broke in the process.). I think to replace it Im going to try something combining clay and needle felting. I have also started a new "mother earth"type figure... she has a rather gorgeous tassle for her hair. And Im making ornaments ( yep Christmas ornies) examples for one of the ladies at work to look at. She has 10 or 12 nieces and nephews so Ill need that order soon. Anyway, Im going to search out the camera and see what I can do for pics... maybe by tomorow???

Happy claying

Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment