Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crative frenzy...

So after a month of dry spell, I have finished the Hoonie ( with tissue box :oP ) and have created a poor little girl and her pet. She is definitley inspired by the blogs I have been reading and Mrs. Bo's orphanes. It somehow gave me permission to create something with more heart and a bigger piece of my soul and alot less cute. I am really pleased with the way she/they came out and pics will follow shortly. ( Im waiting for DH to have an evening off so he can help me modify the candle holder into a chair.)

And the most exciting part is the etsy shop he is going to help me set up. I seem to be about the most computer illiterate person I know, so him being able to help me do this is a God send!! And the best part is I dont even really care if they sell, its going to be hard to give them up if they do.

Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment